Sunday, 30 March 2008
this is this weeks challenge
Mix & Match 2 Magnolia Stamp images together to make 1 Image,
Now this could be a simple as ,
Taking a Tilda Stamp with a Basket and removing this and adding a Heart from another magnolia stamp so she is holding that instead of the basket, Or it could be as simple as Tilda's Head on a Magnolia Horse, Have a play and mix & Match your magnolia stamps to come up with a Unique Magnolia Image.
first i had a go at swaping the heads on the witch and wizard and addinf tildas wands star to edwins, this i remembered the books i had as a child were you could change the heads and bodies and feet to make strage people so did this to
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Friday, 28 March 2008
maria from http://www.mariascards.blogspot.com/ came round to play today and i had a whale of a time using her gorgeous stamps thanks hun xx. since she left this is what i have come up with. the papers are from the all dressed up glittered stack, stamps are penny black.
Tuesday, 25 March 2008
I have been tagged by maria over at http://mariascards.blogspot.com/
The Rules of the game are;
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/ or wierd facts about yourself on your blog
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know by posting a comment on their blog.
Ok so here goes.
1. i love my chemical romance and am going through a second teenage phase
2. me and my mate fliss know every were in today that does all you can eat yum yum
3. my first son is named after brandon lee (bruce lee's son)
4 i am new to stamping and love it
5. i love disc world books but have no time to read cause im always crafting
6. i bought annual zoo passes yesterday
7. i love nightmare before christmas
The 7 people I am tagging are;
Sunday, 23 March 2008
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Wednesday, 12 March 2008
marlene from lil'bit of me blog http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160216180635&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006
set the challenge to use her favourite colour green and ribbon this is what i came up with. the glue is still very wet